Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be original compositions. Royalty free samples may be used provided you can prove the status/origins and permissions of such samples. The song(s)/composition(s) you create can be of any genre. There are no restrictions on the number of entries. The recording part of the prize will be no longer than 40 minutes in total duration
2. Any entry found to be infringing on any copyright laws will be disqualified and may be liable to prosecution. Evolution Garden, Narrow Water Studio and all parties involved in the competition will not be liable for any legal proceedings due to falsified submissions.
3. Entrants must pay £10 (GBP) per song/composition submitted. You may pay via Pay Pal, cheque or postal order. The entrants submission will only be validated once the payment has been cleared and verified. The £10 entry fee is non refundable. Cheques should be made payable to Evolution Garden Media Ltd
4. Any entrant under the age of 16 must have the permission of their parent/guardian to enter and in the event of the winner being under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent/guardian for the duration of the recording.
5. Entries in MP3 format and must be submitted by uploading to the EGMA website (www.egmaward.com). Closing date and time for this competition is midnight - 12:00am(GMT) of 31st March 2012. Any submissions made after this time will not be accepted.
6. The winner's name may be used for future competitions. Any other information will remain private.
7. The winner must be available for recording between 1st May 2012 and 30th May 2012. The allotted time for recording will be limited to 14 consecutive days.
8. A panel of judges will choose the winning song/composition based on a variety criteria including creativity and originality. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified on 15/04/2012 by an email sent to the address provided by the participant and the winner's name will be announced on the EGMA website (www.egmaward.com) on 16/04/2012.
10. The competition is open to all ages and countries in the world where the local laws allow you to participate.
11. There is no cash substitute for the prize and the prize is non transferrable.
12. Evolution Garden, Narrow Water Studio and any parties involved directly with the competition are not liable for any loss, damage or injury to any persons, property or equipment as a result of 1) a terrorist attack, 2) act of god 3) civil war or 4) extenuating circumstance resulting in a failure to deliver the complete prize.
13. Any persons linked directly to Evolution Garden Media, Tom Newman or Narrow Water Studio will not be eligable to enter.